Wednesday, June 15, 2011

$12.22 [Dog Breath]

Tropiclean Fresh Breath Clean Teeth Gel


Lulu smiles constantly. She has the most perfect little teeth, but her breath is kickin'. A look deep into the recesses of her mouth reveals plaque and tartar build-up on the back molars, which my veterinarian speculates is the most likely wellspring of stink.

I tried dental chews. She loved them, but they did nothing for her breath, and the dental chews themselves stink in their own right.

The toothbrush was also a no-go. She will let you grab her tongue and touch her teeth, but tooth-brushing crosses the threshold of allowable time in Lulu's mouth.

So with strikes one and two, the Tropiclean Fresh Breath Clean Teeth Gel seemed like a good option. I just apply the gel directly to the icky secret back teeth once in the evening and go on my merry way. It's only been a few days, but I think it's starting to work. Her breath, while still not "fresh," no longer makes me scrunch up my face in disgust. And I like that it's holistic and natural while still effective. I'll update this post in a few weeks with a breath progress report.



$12.22 for a smile that smells as good as it looks.

(Please disregard my terrible voice. Yes, it always sounds like that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment