Tuesday, February 28, 2012

$20.00 [Don't buy me this.]


If you didn't already know, I HATE shit like this.  This being a dog butt towel holder ($20).  I will not validate this product with a link, although I should give credit to Pawesome, which is where I stumbled across this terrible thing.

Nobody buys this sort of crap for themselves.  It's always a gift from someone else, and then you (you usually being ME) end up with a dog butt towel holder in your apartment.  Maybe you actually put it up on your wall because the gifter is a regular guest in your home or maybe it's hidden away in a box until enough time has passed that you don't feel guilty anymore when you donate it to Goodwill.

Well, here is a tip for the next time you are shopping for an animal lover:  Do not buy her anything with a dog butt on it.  She has too much interaction with dog butts already, so it's just not funny.  The same goes for cat butts.  Someone actually bought me cat butt magnets ($5) in the past.  I don't speak to this person anymore -- not on account of the cat butts, but I should have taken that as a warning sign.


These cat butt stickers are currently out of stock on most websites.  This post is already too little too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment