Thursday, February 23, 2012

$5.95 [Cloud Star Soft & Chewy Buddy Biscuits]

The humans and animals were reunited yesterday following the humans' return from Costa Rica.  And this particular human immediately commenced with guilt-induced post-vacation spoiling of said animals.  (Yes, this is different from my normal non-guilt-induced everyday spoiling of said animals.)

For the cat:  I gave Lola a good brushing with the Furminator ($32), which she loves.  She just rolls around on the floor meowing while I remove enough fur to construct a second Lola.  I did not, however, give Lola any treats because she's got a weigh-in at the vet on Saturday, and she's looking a little plumper following her week with the cat sitter.

Lola trying to break in to the Costa Rican beer and coffee.

For the dogs:  I took Betelgeuse and Lulu on a long early morning walk today, and we stopped by Unleash Brooklyn and picked up some Cloud Star Soft & Chewy Buddy Biscuits in the most junk-foodie flavor of all, Bacon & Cheese Madness ($5.95 for 6 oz.).


Cloud Star treats are great.  They're all natural and my somewhat picky dogs love them, and, if that wasn't enough, the company donates at least 10% of its net profits to non-profit organizations that benefit animals, women, children, and the environment.  [Cloud Star also makes grooming products that we've never tried but that have received positive reviews online.]  The dogs got treats in exchange for doing all the tricks in their repertoires -- which it turns out equals a lot of treats.

And then we commenced excessive cuddling on the couch, while the other human in the clan, Kyler, got ready for work.  His vacation is over, but I have another few days before I return to land of the law firm, and I plan to make the most of it by spending all my time and money on the creatures.


No comments:

Post a Comment